Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Back Story
















Ok, so as you can tell I haven't gotten very far with the blog! LOL. The quick back story to our family to get things going.....


We met on November 10, 2005 at Devil's Martini North in Scottsdale, AZ. Yes, you can find the right person at a bar! Shocking!


Fast forward and we got engaged on February 13, 2007 and got married on November 11, 2007 in Palm Springs, CA with 11 family members in attendance.


Actually there was more like 12 people in attendance as I was already 9 weeks or so along with the third member of our family--Zoey.


Zoey Elizabeth Norde was born on June 5, 2008-- 8lbs 3oz, 19 1/2 inches, and healthy!!
So there is the back story...I hope to find some time to go back and do some blogging about our wedding and Zoey's birth etc. but for now this will have to suffice!

No comments:

Post a Comment